Top reasons why staffing businesses should innovate with Microsoft Power Apps
Microsoft Power Apps simplifies the process of building custom applications to solve business challenges. It is an easy, fast, and cost-efficient way to turn your bright ideas into brilliant apps.
Here’s 4 reasons Microsoft Power Apps could be right for your staffing business?
Use Existing Talent.
You have talented people on your staff – empower them to do more! All your employees can become citizen developers and problem solvers. Eliminate the IT skills gap so your team can build apps with minimal training.
- Learn the intuitive drag-and-drop visual building approach.
- Rely on the managed, pre-built platform with built-in integration.
- Empower existing IT teams to build more solutions faster with no limits.
- Leverage free online resources to keep the learning barrier and cost of training low.
Off-the-shelf software is expensive and often has more functionality than you need. Build custom apps the cost-effective way, saving money in development, creation, and future maintenance.
- Empower productivity with streamlined and automated processes.
- Save with a fully managed data platform that requires less maintenance over time.
- Leverage existing investments by integrating with Dynamics 365, Office 365, Azure, and other solutions.
Creating custom apps can take months or even years. But when your business is growing, you need to be agile. The solution: build an app in hours. Catch up on your backlog or prevent it in the first place with accelerated app development.
- Simplify the process with low-code tools to easily build a prototype, test, learn, and expand.
- Leverage intuitive point-and-click design and choose from a large selection of templates or start from a blank canvas.
- Launch apps fast, add value continuously, and make improvements as needed.
As your business grows, your apps need to grow with you. It’s also vital that you keep up with security and compliance requirements. Scale while also staying on top of management.
- Develop at scale without sacrificing quality, security, or control – no matter how many apps you are building.
- Leverage enterprise-grade administrative and governance features with one centralized view of all apps.
- Save time with a fully managed data platform to scale faster and minimize future maintenance.
Find out more about our 1Staff Staffing Software
It is likely that you have been told that you should be upgrading your software and IT environment, but are you given the detailed and informative reasons why you should do so?
Looking for effective Ways to optimize your Azure costs? In this E-book, we summarize some of the steps you can take to help you get a better handle of your Azure costs.
Stay connected to your customers with 1Staff Survey Satisfaction and Sentiment Analysis.
The Professional Advantage Difference
Professional Advantage has been a multi awarded Microsoft Presidents Club Member and Microsoft Certified Partner for many years, providing software solutions underpinned by Microsoft Dynamics GP and D365/CRM platforms.
With 6,000 customers globally, our focus has always been to help our clients use technology to enable high performing workplaces.