1STAFF POWERED BY MICROSOFT.
Staffing Software Careers.
What sort of people fit in at Professional Advantage. Everyone at Professional Advantage is self-sufficient, highly motivated and can work independently, with or without supervision.
We are currently looking for:
Planning (CPM) Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant
We are looking for team members with a positive attitude who are passionate about their work and want a challenging new career with a growing international company.
Professional Responsibilities may include:
- Develop strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills.
- Working closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new systems.
- Develop and demonstrate strong functional skills in areas affected by our applications (e.g., accounting, sales force automation, Customer Service).
- Perform and manage integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams.
- Focus on developing accurate task estimating skills, producing quality deliverables, and completing assigned tasks within the given budget.
- Develop a working knowledge of software implementation issues and also develop a basic understanding of industry issues.
- Where appropriate, undertake delivery of product training in a classroom or on-site setting.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Develops confidence in abilities to interact with client personnel.
- Provide clients with professional quality service. Earn respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
- Work with clients to identify critical business issues, resolve problems, and implement solutions.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates with a background in Microsoft Great Plains or SBM as well as general accounting and payroll practices. The position also requires teamwork, excellent problem solving skills, and some travel.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, MIS, or related field. Some technical ability or background with computerized accounting and ERP systems is preferred.
This full-time position would be located either of our offices (Denver, CO or Fargo, ND) or remote, depending on the candidate. Salary is DOE. Paid Vacation, Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, Company match retirement contributions, Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Company match health club membership.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
More from 1Staff by Professional Advantage
Ransomware attacks can be devastating. Make sure you do not fall prey to the detrimental consequences of an attack!
Within Microsoft Dynamics GP, the majority of the posting process actually occurs on the SQL server rather than on the workstation. At certain intervals in the process, the server communicates back to your Dynamics GP client, passing the results back and sending any instructions for the next steps back to the SQL server.
Pre-pandemic, your business could operate with most of your employees working inside the four corners of your office, and your IT managed service provider (MSP) focused more on monitoring and securing your network, servers, and desktops.