Managed Services with Professional Advantage
Do you need some help with your IT systems? Do you constantly have application issues?
Managed Services takes the complexity out of managing your IT infrastructure. You could have all the support you need with our Managed IT Services team who can can proactively manage and support your IT environment.
Monthly asset & health reporting
Affordable IT management
Security & tracking
Automated incident management
Access to experienced personnel
Monitoring of computer systems
What do you need from your Managed Services team?
Server & Desktop Management
- Firmware updates
- Critical OS patches
- Hardware preventative maintenance
- Azure, Hyper-V & VMWare management
- Maintain the performance of Citrix & remote desktop
- Desktop PC management
- Vendor hardware maintenance
Proactive Monitoring & Reporting
- Performance monitoring, alerting & preventative maintenance
- CPU & RAM usage
- Application stability
- SQL & Exchange server performance
- Windows services
- Network security
- Storage/backup performance
- Telephone support
- PC and laptop issue resolution
- Mobile phone/tablet email issues
- Application support for Microsoft Office, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Printing and file server issues
- Office 365 issues
- Networking monitoring
- VPN management
- User password & identity management
- Anti-virus & malware updates
- Microsoft Security updates
- Security policy management
- Firewall management
- Data loss prevention
News & views from the Managed Services team
Find out the benefits of transitioning from a reactive break/fix model to predictive maintenance with 1Staff Professional Advantage Managed Services Team.
5 ways your employees put your staffing business at risk. Opening malicious emails. Weak passwords. Not backing up. Poor BYOD. Ex-employees leaking data.
Microsoft takes security very seriously and has introduced a way for businesses to secure its data effectively with Azure Information Protection.
Cyberthreats don’t take a break. Follow these simple six tips to help you stay cybersafe this New Year.