CLOUD AND INFRASTRUCTURE.
Managed Services with Professional Advantage
Do you need help with your IT systems?
Are you constantly having application issues?
Managed Services takes the complexity out of managing your IT infrastructure. You could have all the support you need with our Managed IT Services team who can can proactively manage and support your IT environment.
What do you need from your Managed Services team?
Server & Desktop Management
- Firmware updates
- Critical OS patches
- Hardware preventative maintenance
- Azure, Hyper-V & VMWare management
- Maintain the performance of Citrix & remote desktop
- Desktop PC management
- Vendor hardware maintenance
Proactive Monitoring & Reporting
- Performance monitoring, alerting & preventative maintenance
- CPU & RAM usage
- Application stability
- SQL & Exchange server performance
- Windows services
- Network security
- Storage/backup performance
- Telephone support
- PC and laptop issue resolution
- Mobile phone/tablet email issues
- Application support for Microsoft Office, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Printing and file server issues
- Office 365 issues
Keep viruses out and prevent unsafe malware and ransomware.
- Networking monitoring
- VPN management
- User password & identity management
- Anti-virus & malware updates
- Microsoft Security updates
- Security policy management
- Firewall management
- Data loss prevention
Monthly asset & health reporting
Affordable IT management
Automated incident management
Access to experienced personnel
It’s never been easier to get started.
With Microsoft Azure at your fingertips, you can bridge your current server technology to the cloud – and unlock new possibilities that drive your business forward.
Need more information from the Managed Services Team?
News & views from the Managed Services team
Azure Virtual Desktop is Microsoft’s comprehensive desktop and app virtualization service running in the cloud.
Cyberthreats don’t take a break. Follow these simple six tips to help you stay cybersafe this New Year.
It is an unfortunate consequence of this technological age that ransomware attacks on organizations can and do happen. In fact, in this year alone we have heard from, and assisted with, multiple clients who have suffered at the hands of a hacker.