Managed Services with Professional Advantage
Do you need some help with your IT systems? Do you constantly have application issues?
Managed Services takes the complexity out of managing your IT infrastructure. You could have all the support you need with our Managed IT Services team who can can proactively manage and support your IT environment.
Monthly asset & health reporting
Affordable IT management
Automated incident management
Access to experienced personnel
What do you need from your Managed Services team?
Server & Desktop Management
- Firmware updates
- Critical OS patches
- Hardware preventative maintenance
- Azure, Hyper-V & VMWare management
- Maintain the performance of Citrix & remote desktop
- Desktop PC management
- Vendor hardware maintenance
Proactive Monitoring & Reporting
- Performance monitoring, alerting & preventative maintenance
- CPU & RAM usage
- Application stability
- SQL & Exchange server performance
- Windows services
- Network security
- Storage/backup performance
- Telephone support
- PC and laptop issue resolution
- Mobile phone/tablet email issues
- Application support for Microsoft Office, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Printing and file server issues
- Office 365 issues
Keep viruses out and prevent unsafe malware and ransomware.
- Networking monitoring
- VPN management
- User password & identity management
- Anti-virus & malware updates
- Microsoft Security updates
- Security policy management
- Firewall management
- Data loss prevention
News & views from the Managed Services team
Some organizations still have this misconception that modernizing their legacy applications is too expensive or complicated to roll out and will disrupt their business operations. However, the pandemic taught businesses perhaps one of the most important lessons: ‘modernization breeds innovation’.
Myths and facts about moving to the cloud. What staffing agencies really need to know about moving to Microsoft 365.Is your staffing organization considering Microsoft 365 as its first step in moving applications to hosted solutions, yet you are finding...
Windows Virtual Desktop is Microsoft’s comprehensive desktop and app virtualisation service running on the cloud.