CLOUD AND INFRASTRUCTURE.
Managed Services with Professional Advantage
Do you need help with your IT systems?
Are you constantly having application issues?
Managed Services takes the complexity out of managing your IT infrastructure. You could have all the support you need with our Managed IT Services team who can can proactively manage and support your IT environment.
What do you need from your Managed Services team?
Server & Desktop Management
- Firmware updates
- Critical OS patches
- Hardware preventative maintenance
- Azure, Hyper-V & VMWare management
- Maintain the performance of Citrix & remote desktop
- Desktop PC management
- Vendor hardware maintenance
Proactive Monitoring & Reporting
- Performance monitoring, alerting & preventative maintenance
- CPU & RAM usage
- Application stability
- SQL & Exchange server performance
- Windows services
- Network security
- Storage/backup performance
- Telephone support
- PC and laptop issue resolution
- Mobile phone/tablet email issues
- Application support for Microsoft Office, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Printing and file server issues
- Office 365 issues
Keep viruses out and prevent unsafe malware and ransomware.
- Networking monitoring
- VPN management
- User password & identity management
- Anti-virus & malware updates
- Microsoft Security updates
- Security policy management
- Firewall management
- Data loss prevention
Monthly asset & health reporting
Affordable IT management
Automated incident management
Access to experienced personnel
It’s never been easier to get started.
With Microsoft Azure at your fingertips, you can bridge your current server technology to the cloud – and unlock new possibilities that drive your business forward.
Need more information from the Managed Services Team?
News & views from the Managed Services team
Ransomware attacks can be devastating. Make sure you do not fall prey to the detrimental consequences of an attack!
Pre-pandemic, your business could operate with most of your employees working inside the four corners of your office, and your IT managed service provider (MSP) focused more on monitoring and securing your network, servers, and desktops.
A closer look at a desktop and application virtualization solution. Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD). What it’s about and why it matters.