Managed Services with Professional Advantage
Do you need some help with your IT systems? Do you constantly have application issues?
Managed Services takes the complexity out of managing your IT infrastructure. You could have all the support you need with our Managed IT Services team who can can proactively manage and support your IT environment.
Monthly asset & health reporting
Affordable IT management
Automated incident management
Access to experienced personnel
What do you need from your Managed Services team?
Server & Desktop Management
- Firmware updates
- Critical OS patches
- Hardware preventative maintenance
- Azure, Hyper-V & VMWare management
- Maintain the performance of Citrix & remote desktop
- Desktop PC management
- Vendor hardware maintenance
Proactive Monitoring & Reporting
- Performance monitoring, alerting & preventative maintenance
- CPU & RAM usage
- Application stability
- SQL & Exchange server performance
- Windows services
- Network security
- Storage/backup performance
- Telephone support
- PC and laptop issue resolution
- Mobile phone/tablet email issues
- Application support for Microsoft Office, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Printing and file server issues
- Office 365 issues
Keep viruses out and prevent unsafe malware and ransomware.
- Networking monitoring
- VPN management
- User password & identity management
- Anti-virus & malware updates
- Microsoft Security updates
- Security policy management
- Firewall management
- Data loss prevention
News & views from the Managed Services team
Increase the agility and flexibility of your business by migrating your mission-critical business applications to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
Cyberthreats don’t take a break. Follow these simple six tips to help you stay cybersafe this New Year.
The modern business runs in the cloud. And the successful modern business runs in Microsoft Azure. It’s the perfect balance of security, flexibility, and affordability.