What sort of people fit in at Professional Advantage.
Everyone at Professional Advantage is self-sufficient, highly motivated and can work independently, with or without supervision.
We are currently looking for Dynamics GP Support professionals. If you are the sort of person who doesn’t wait to be told what to do, can use your intellect to visualize the solution, and can turn ideas in to realities, then contact us today.
We are currently looking for:
Microsoft Dynamics GP ConsultantProfessional Advantage is currently expanding our Microsoft Dynamics GP consulting team with people who share our passion for implementing, customizing and supporting high quality business solutions for our clients. We are looking for team members with a positive attitude who are passionate about their work and want a challenging new career with a growing international company. Professional Responsibilities may include:
- Develop strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills.
- Working closely with clients in the configuration and migration to new systems.
- Develop and demonstrate strong functional skills in areas affected by our applications (e.g., accounting, sales force automation, Customer Service).
- Perform and manage integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams.
- Focus on developing accurate task estimating skills, producing quality deliverables, and completing assigned tasks within the given budget.
- Develop a working knowledge of software implementation issues and also develop a basic understanding of industry issues.
- Where appropriate, undertake delivery of product training in a classroom or on-site setting.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Develops confidence in abilities to interact with client personnel.
- Provide clients with professional quality service. Earn respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
- Work with clients to identify critical business issues, resolve problems, and implement solutions.
To apply for this position
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org