Back Office Staffing Software.
Achieve More with 1Staff WebTime.
1Staff WebTime, Timesheet Entry & Approval.
Why 1Staff WebTime?
Fast and accurate time collection is critical for any on-time payroll run. In Staffing this can be even more complex with temporaries on several jobs, varying week-ending dates and potently multiple levels of approvals. With WebTime, 1Staff customers have a secure web-based or mobile capable solution built for the unique needs of staffing.
As its name suggests, WebTime allows for the web based entry of employee and/or contractor time expenses, including supporting documents (i.e. receipts) as well as the importing of that time into 1Staff Back Office for payroll and invoicing. WebTime gives permission for approval by designated personnel through the mobile client, web, or via email.
- Use of master data from 1Staff Back Office (avoids double-entry of
master information and provides updates once a change is made in
- Users are also able to run inquiries on timesheets and produce reports
- Email notifications for missing timesheets or reminder
- Webtime Notifications and Alerts – Alerts can be defined for a date range and emailed out. They can also appear in Webtime when a user logs in during the defined dates
- Provide shift differentials for overtime
- Restrict Pay Types – the ability to restrict pay types by assignment.
Assignment A only has time worked, Assignment B has Time Worked
What problems does Webtime help solve?
The Top 10 Features of 1Staff WebTime
- Entry of timesheet data over the internet
- Online authorization of timesheet data
- Seamless import into the 1Staff module for payroll and invoicing purposes
- Extended control of user access & password management
- Online timesheet data inquiry
- Use of the master data from the 1Staff module
- Email notification
- Access for Temps and Vendors to view Pay History and Timecard History
- Access for customers to view Invoices
- Mobile access for Temp users & Approvers
Why 1Staff WebTime?
Getting time in is one thing, but getting time approved prior to needing to run payroll is just as important. Ensuring the time is approved prior to submission eliminates costly errors like overpayment and overbilling.
Multiple levels of approval
approve time for one or more customers
Approvers don’t have to approve an entire timesheet
timesheets. Timesheets in detail can be approved by clicking on a link in their email
Select lines to export
to export and to export them in detail or summary. You could then export California customers in detail for daily OT calculations and others in summary
What are you looking for in your Back Office Staffing Software?
1Staff is a comprehensive complete solution which leverages the Microsoft platform.
Audit and Traceability
Filing and Returns
Get in Touch
Have you got a question or do need more information about a Staffing Software Solution? Get in touch today if you like a call back from an experienced consultants.
More from 1Staff Staffing Software
Pre-pandemic, your business could operate with most of your employees working inside the four corners of your office, and your IT managed service provider (MSP) focused more on monitoring and securing your network, servers, and desktops.
SmartLists are a powerful tool in Microsoft Dynamics GP. Their ability to take you straight in to the detail you require, and export to Excel for further filtering, is a powerful aid to users, and very popular.
CLOUD AND INFRASTRUCTURE. Azure Virtual Desktop Cheat Sheet. A closer look at a desktop and application virtualization solution.Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD). What it's about and why it matters.Remote working is now part of the default workstyle for most organisations....