All of Your Recruitment Tasks in One Place with Microsoft Outlook
One of the key features of our staffing software solution, 1Staff, is the tight integration between Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft CRM, which allows recruiters to focus more time on productive work and less time on switching between applications searching for data.
To demonstrate this, we created a video where:
- An email was sent out regarding the placement of a candidate that was recently placed with a customer. In Microsoft Dynamics CRM the ‘Related Regarding’ item was that Job Order.
- The customer replies to an email requesting another person with the same skill set as the one we recently placed. This information is automatically tracked in Microsoft CRM with a hyperlink back to the Job Order.
- The Copy Job Order button allows recruiters to quickly post a job online using a Process Dialog to ask if special workflow should be used.
- Once the job is online, we demonstrate how a job seeker logs in online and then is able to apply for the job with one click.
- After the job seeker applies for the job, their application is viewable instantly in Outlook on the 1Staff dashboard.
Want to see 1Staff Front Office and Microsoft Outlook in action?
Watch our video instantly